- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner London Real Estate Commercial
Scott is a Partner in the Real Estate Commercial team, with over 15 years’ experience transacting in the commercial property sector in the UK and Australia.
Legal 500 2019 notes "[Scott] Keown has a strong track record representing clients in the real estate sector on strategic acquisitions".
Scott delivers investment transactions for private and institutional participants alongside a range of asset management, development, funding, tenant representation and M&A deals.
Recent highlights include:
- representing a listed software company on the sale and leaseback of its London office HQ
- advising a well-known domestic fund on in excess of £400m worth of investment acquisitions and disposals in the office, PRS, retail and industrial subsectors
- representing a global financial services firm on the acquisition of multiple floors in The Scalpel EC3, a flagship City of London office tower
- advising a syndicate of lenders in relation to a £250m central London resi-led mixed-use development loan facility
- advising a developer in relation to numerous residential and mixed-use development schemes
- acting for a technology company on its corporate acquisition of a specialist software provider, which involved dealing with real estate assets located in multiple international jurisdictions
Scott is actively engaged in the wider commercial property sector, including in his roles on the Investment Property Forum’s (IPF) Next Generation Committee and the organising committee of Muscular Dystrophy UK's annual property-industry-backed Microscope Ball fundraiser.