- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
South-East Europe Lawyers
The south-east Europe (SEE) region is enjoying a revival of interest, with levels of activity not seen since pre-2008. While yields compress and competition increases in western Europe, SEE provides a wealth of opportunities - with governments, legislation and local players in alignment to make deals happen.
Our dedicated SEE team is one of few established in the UK and is made up of a variety of partners and associates who have worked and lived in the region.
To speak to a Lawyer for legal advice and assistance, contact us today by calling 0203 675 7600, or request a call back by filling in our online enquiry form. You can also contact Petar Orlic directly.
How JMW Can Help
We have very close relationships with various local law firms and, together with them, offer invaluable experience in multi-jurisdictional transactions as well as a solid understanding of local SEE markets.
Through our established relationships and the coordination of all our lawyers and contacts, we are able to provide an excellent service to clients, enabling them to successfully complete strategically important deals.
Countries we cover are:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
When working with clients, we believe in establishing and maintaining a close professional relationship, taking particular time in understanding their businesses, objectives and ambitions.
Our past work has included:
- Representing a SEE real estate investor on its €1 billion financial restructurings.
- Representing a US investment fund on its property portfolio management strategy in Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia.
- Representing a UK real estate developer on a multi-million-pound student accommodation project in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Representing a US fund on a joint venture with a Russian conglomerate, regarding an $800 million mixed-use development in Moscow.
- Representing a Croatian oil company on contracts relating to crude oil storage.
- Representing a UK investment fund on the acquisition of a multi-million-pound property portfolio in Hungary.
- Representing a number of UHNW individuals regarding their private client needs in the UK.
- Representing one of the leading system integration companies in the ICT field in the Balkan region with company headquarters in Serbia.
- Advising a major regional real estate company with operations in Serbia, Montenegro and Slovenia in relation to their hotel acquisition and development financing.
- Representing a leading US processor and distributor of value-added flat-rolled steel on their $500 million investment in Serbia.
Talk to Us
For advice and assistance on any legal matters related to SEE, contact our expert Lawyers today by calling 0203 675 7600, request a call back by filling in our online enquiry form, or contact Petar Orlic directly.