- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
JMW Loyalty Card: Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the relationship between you and JMW Solicitors LLP (“JMW”) in relation to your membership of the Loyalty Card Scheme (the “Scheme”) and use of the JMW Loyalty Card (the “Loyalty Card”). If you take part in the Scheme or use the Loyalty Card, you agree to these Terms.
- Subject to these Terms, the Loyalty Card entitles you to a discount from establishments that are participating in the Scheme.
- A copy of these Terms can be found at the JMW website (the “Website”). JMW reserves the right to modify these Terms at its sole discretion from time to time. JMW shall do this by amending the Terms on the Website.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that all information on the Website is correct at all times. Due to unforeseen circumstances, offers or other information may change and JMW will endeavour to keep the Website updated with such developments. JMW cannot accept any responsibility for factual errors contained on the Website relating to any offers.
Participation in the Scheme
- To participate in the Scheme you must be a client of JMW, resident in the UK and aged 16 or over.
- If your engagement with JMW ceases, JMW may withdraw your membership of the Scheme and request that you return your Loyalty Card to JMW or destroy it.
- Each Loyalty Card is personal to you and may only be used by you. It may not be sold, given or loaned to anyone else to use. The Loyalty Card has no cash redemption value.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of JMW at all times and must be returned to JMW or destroyed upon request. JMW reserves the right at any time to withdraw the Scheme and/or an individual’s Loyalty Card.
- JMW may take any action it considers appropriate, including withdrawing an individual’s Loyalty Card, if it has reason to believe that an individual is abusing the Scheme, acting fraudulently or is in breach of these Terms.
Use of the Loyalty Card
- Details of promotions and offers available in conjunction with the Loyalty Card can be found on the Website, however all promotions are subject to availability and change at any time without notice. Further terms and conditions in relation to specific offers may also be found on the Website, and these will also form part of these Terms.
- Discounts available as part of the Scheme may only be available in certain stores/restaurants of the participating establishments and not available via their respective websites. Please see any additional restrictions on the Website.
- Ownership of a Loyalty Card does not guarantee you entry into any of the establishments partnered with the Loyalty Card and the management of each establishment shall retain the right to refuse entry. A participating establishment may require identification from you.
- Please read all details of the individual offer carefully to avoid disappointment. Unless otherwise stated, promotions and offers available through the Scheme may not be valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion which may be available at the participating establishments (or any one of them) such as special offer menus, promotions, sales or special events. Please inform the establishment that you have a Loyalty Card when making a booking to avoid any disappointment.
- Pre-booking is essential at some participating establishments and failure to do so may render the offer invalid. Always inform the establishment that you have a Loyalty Card when making a booking to avoid any confusion. If in doubt, please phone prior to arrival to check availability.
- For establishments not requiring pre-booking, please present your Loyalty Card on arrival and again when asking for the bill or at the till point to avoid any confusion. Not doing so may render the offer invalid.
- Each participating establishment reserves the right to change its offer or withdraw from the Scheme at any time and without notice. In the event of changes to the Scheme or offers being withdrawn, JMW shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you.
- JMW is not responsible, and shall not be held liable, for products and services offered and sold by participating establishments. Products and services are offered according to each establishment’s own terms and conditions. JMW gives no warranty or guarantee with regard to any purchase you make from participating establishments.
- Any refund for products or services purchased at a discount under the Scheme will be limited to the amount paid by you.
- In some cases, participating establishments may have their own additional terms and conditions in relation to the Scheme, which shall also form part of these Terms.
- JMW will use your personal data for the purposes of contacting you, including via email, in relation to any changes to the Terms, your participation in this Scheme, and to provide you with details of the shops, restaurants and other retailers participating in the Scheme and their offers.
- By participating in the Scheme you also consent to JMW contacting you, including via email, to tell you about other events, promotions and activities that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving such communications at any time by following the instructions in the communications.
- JMW will not pass on your personal information to third parties, except as may be required for the purposes of administering the Scheme.
- It is important that your contact details are kept up to date. Please inform JMW at the address given below if your details change at any time.
- If you wish to contact JMW for any reason please email email@example.com. If a Loyalty Card is found it should be returned to JMW Solicitors LLP, 1 Byrom Place, Spinningfields, M3 3HG.
- These Terms and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).