- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
Harpur Trust v Brazel & Pimlico Plumbers V Smith – Annual Leave And Holiday Pay. Do You Know What Your Obligations Are?
Tuesday, 9 August, 2022 - 2:00pm
Due to popular demand Paul Chamberlain and Simon Bloch, Partners in the Employment Team at JMW Solicitors, will again run their webinar discussing recent developments around annual leave and holiday pay. This is an area of law which needs to be considered carefully by businesses in light of recent court decisions, and especially the Harpur Trust v Brazel decision which was handed down on 20th July 2022.
In the webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The Pimlico Plumbers v Smith decision and holiday pay implications for workers who have previously been classified incorrectly as self-employed contractors.
- Harpur Trust v Brazel, which ruled on how to calculate holiday pay for permanent, irregular hours employees.
- How do we expect these recent decision to impact upon specific sectors (like the recruitment and umbrella sector)?
- What can businesses do to ensure that they are complying with the law moving forwards?
The webinar will start at 2pm on Tuesday 9 August and last for around 1 hour.
The Joining details will be emailed out the day before the webinar once you have registered below.
To reserve your place at our event please us at email@example.com or complete the form found on this page.