Private Equity and Venture Capital
JMW’s corporate team is highly experienced in advising on the legal and commercial issues surrounding private equity investment and divestment.
We provide advice to management teams, debt providers and private equity institutions to help them through each stage of the private equity lifecycle.
Find out more about how the corporate team at JMW can assist with private equity investments and divestments by calling us on 0345 872 6666. You can also complete our online enquiry form to request a call back at a convenient time.
How JMW Can Help
JMW has the expertise and experience to advise on the legal issues arising in relation to private equity transactions, including:
- Private equity investments, including management buy-outs and management buy-ins
- Debt facilities for transactions, fund formations and private equity-backed vehicles
- Growth capital, bridge capital, development capital and venture capital
- Debt for equity restructurings
- Corporate rescues/reconstructions and the acquisition of distressed debt
- Joint ventures
Our work in the private equity sector is focused on providing innovative and pragmatic solutions. We understand that investment opportunities bring time pressures and risks. Against this backdrop, our role at all times is to ensure that we get the best results we can for you by steering you through the legalities and mechanics of the deal.