Amy joined JMW in October 2022, as a Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation team in London.
Amy works closely with Matthew Wescott on a large range of disputes on behalf of both individuals and businesses. Examples of these include:
- Debt recovery claims;
- Breach of contract claims;
- Company, partnership and shareholder disputes;
- Directors disqualification proceedings;
- Professional negligence claims such as claims against lawyers, accountants and more;
- Legal costs and requests for detailed assessments (inter-partes and solicitor/client)
- Arbitrations; and
- Cryptocurrency disputes.
Amy graduated from the University of Liverpool in 2018 with a First Class degree in Law, before going on to achieve a distinction in her LPC with a Masters at Liverpool John Moores. Prior to joining JMW, Amy worked as a Solicitor at another London firm, where she also completed her training contract.
Outside of work, Amy enjoys socialising with friends, going to the gym, playing tennis and travelling.