Caroline is an Associate Solicitor in our Media and Reputational Management team.
Caroline has over five years general commercial litigation experience, including high-value complex claims in the High Court and intellectual property disputes.
Caroline’s work areas include:
- Reputation management including defamation (slander and libel) and crisis reputation management
- Misuse of private information
- Breach of confidence
- Intellectual property disputes (working with our London IP team)
- Protecting confidential information
- Data Protection
- Civil fraud
- Injunctive relief
- Procurement disputes
- Breach of restrictive covenants
- Contractual and commercial disputes
Caroline also has experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution, including mediation and arbitration (London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)).
Caroline trained and qualified nearby at a boutique litigation firm. She completed a non-law undergraduate degree at the University of Liverpool and then attended the University of Law to study the Graduate Diploma in Law and Law Practice. On graduating, Caroline gained experience in law firms in Kuala Lumpur and Melbourne before working as a paralegal at DWF and international firm Bird & Bird (London).
Outside of work, Caroline’s interests include CrossFit, running, skiing, sailing in sunnier climes and spending time with family and friends.