- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Commercial Banking and Finance Disputes
If you or your business is involved in a commercial banking dispute or another type of financial complaint, JMW Solicitors provides expert legal advice to ensure you come to a resolution quickly and effectively (either by way of negotiation or with the assistance of the court).
Our commercial litigation and dispute management team has years of experience in this area of law. We have assisted businesses, banks and financial organisations with a broad range of problems, including those related to investment, commercial banking and finance.
Contact our banking and financial dispute solicitors today on 0345 872 6666, and we can discuss your situation in more detail. You can also complete our online enquiry form to request a member of the team to call you back at your convenience.
How Can JMW Help?
Our commercial litigation team have many years of experience in this area of law. We have assisted individuals, businesses, banks and other financial organisations with a broad range of issues, including:
- Claims regarding complex financial products including financial mis-selling
- Fraud, asset tracing and recovery
- Contentious trust issues, breach of trust and constructive trust claims
- Claims against professional advisors including solicitors, accountants, surveyors, financial advisors, brokers and other intermediaries
- Complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Reputational risk including claims for breach of confidentiality and data protection
- Operational loss disputes including claims relating to mistaken payments, employee fraud, breach of mandate and conversion
- Anti-money laundering, Anti-bribery and corruption
- Invoice discounting and invoice factoring agreements
- Discrimination claims
- Disputes relating to secured and unsecured lending, restructuring and insolvency
- Injunctive relief
At JMW, our finance solicitors look to provide you with the most proactive solution to any financial problem, analysing risks within your business to protect your assets and prepare you for likely disputes.
When advising on an active dispute, our financial solicitors will work hand-in-hand with other departments at JMW, including our criminal, regulatory and employment teams, to ensure that you receive a full comprehensive service.
Our experience ranges from small businesses to high-profile and sensitive cases, and includes many aspects of the financial sector, such as offshore and emerging markets. This allows us to provide a high-quality service to a broad range of clients.