- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Commercial Litigation
Dafydd joined JMW in January 2017 as a Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation department specialising in property litigation.
Dafydd has experience of dealing with a wide range of property disputes from both a Claimant and Defendant perspective, including:-
- Possession claims (residential and commercial)
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Breach of covenant
- Lease renewals
- Break notices
- Rent and service charge disputes
- Rights of way and boundary disputes
- Freehold covenant disputes
- Trusts of land disputes/ownership disputes
Dafydd graduated from Cardiff University with a law degree in 2011 and completed his LPC at Cardiff University in 2012. He trained and qualified at Walker Smith Way in Chester before moving to JB Leitch Solicitors in Liverpool.
Outside of the office Dafydd enjoys reading and playing the guitar. Dafydd also enjoys travelling and is a keen rugby fan.