- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Commercial Litigation
Mark joined JMW in September 2017 as a Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation Department.
Mark has a wide range of experience in commercial and corporate disputes, and in particular with breach of contract claims for both Claimants and Defendants, shareholder disputes, and statutory rights claims.
Mark’s recent experience includes:
- Acting on behalf of a Claimant in respect of a breach of a multi-million pound share purchase agreement;
- Advising a minority shareholder following their exclusion from a high value company; and
- Acting for a Defendant in a multi-party litigation claim being heard in the Royal Courts of Justice, London.
Mark graduated from Royal Holloway University of London in 2013 with a 2:1 degree in Classics. He completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at the College of Law in 2014, followed by the LPC in 2015. He trained at Laytons LLP from 2015-2017 with seats in Manchester and London before moving to JMW.
Mark is a keen rugby player. He currently plays for Bowdon RUFC during the months September-April, and an internationally touring 7s side during the summer. He also follows Everton FC, and enjoys cooking and the occasional trip abroad or to the Lakes.
Partner and Head of Department
Commercial Litigation/Corporate Recovery and Insolvency