- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Associate Solicitor Manchester Commercial Litigation
Matthew joined the Commercial Litigation department of JMW as a Senior Associate in May 2019.
Matthew provides advice to a wide range of clients including large corporates, SMEs, financial institutions and individuals. He has significant experience working on and leading large, complex and high value litigation in the English High Court and in International Arbitration. Recent work includes:
- an arbitration under the LMAA Terms;
- claims for breach of competition law;
- contractual and negligence disputes including in particular, professional negligence claims;
- discrimination claims; and
- claims involving allegations of fraud, including in particular pursuing and defending applications for injunctive relief.
Matthew has a particular interest in claims and issues arising out of the retail and business banking sector, including civil claims arising out of allegations of money laundering.