- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Commercial Litigation
Nathan joined JMW in September 2015 as a Solicitor in the Commercial Litigation Department.
Nathan handles a broad range of commercial disputes on behalf of both businesses and private individuals. Nathan’s work includes:
- Shareholders disputes, contractual Disputes and professional negligence claims. With experience in high value multi-track litigation as well as more modest commercial disputes, Nathan is frequently instructed on minority shareholders and unfair prejudice claims as well as breach of contract disputes arising from business transactions or breaches of restrictive covenants by former employees.
- Construction and engineering disputes involving litigation and adjudication. Recently Nathan has acted on one of the first cases to follow the Court of Appeal’s decision in S&T v Grove where JMW successfully represented the Claimant and the Technology and Construction Court held that an employer could not use a decision in a second adjudication to avoid making payment of the sums awarded in the first adjudication.
- Property litigation – particularly: landlord and tenant disputes, claims for residential and commercial mortgage lenders, forfeiture claims, adverse possession and breach of covenant claims in commercial leases.
In his education, Nathan graduated from Keele University with a law degree in 2009 and completed his LPC at Staffordshire University Law School in 2011. Whilst undertaking his LPC Nathan received the award for Outstanding Student in Business Law and Practice.
Outside of work Nathan enjoys playing table tennis and tennis and plays in local leagues.
Partner and Head of Department
Commercial Litigation/Corporate Recovery and Insolvency