- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Associate Solicitor Manchester Commercial Litigation
Oliver joined JMW in October 2018 in the Commercial Litigation Department.
Oliver has a wide range of experience in commercial litigation and public law (judicial review) matters.
He has particular experience in relation to:
- Police, healthcare and education law.
- Information law, including breach of confidence, IP and defamation.
- Shareholder/Partnership disputes
- Complex fraud litigation
- Injunctions including springboard injunctions and protection from harassment
- Defending historicsexual abuse civil claims, often for celebrity clients
- Retention of Title claims
- Business Continuity Planning and crisis communications
- State Aid rules.
Oliver graduated from the University of Keele with a degree in Law and Politics. He trained at Linder Myers LLP, and has worked at a number of Manchester City Centre and National firms.
Oliver is a keen traveller and golfer. When at home he can often be found watching Formula 1 and drinking a fine wine.