- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Associate Manchester Commercial Litigation
Stephen trained with JMW, qualified into the Commercial Litigation department and was promoted to Associate in 2017. Stephen is renowned for his client friendly approach and for the commercial approach he brings to his work.
Stephen’s client base includes both businesses and private individuals; he advises across a diverse range of commercial and property matters. His ever increasing client base is testament to the service he brings and the value his clients attach to the relationship they have with him.
Stephen’s varied experience includes:
- Minority shareholder disputes;
- Disputed debt claims (including cross jurisdictional actions);
- Professional negligence claims against surveyors, accountants and solicitors;
- Applications for pre-action disclosure, specific disclosure, permission to amend, summary judgment and/or strike out;
- Service charge recovery, unpaid rent, forfeiture and possession claims; and
- Claims for enfranchisement of houses under LRA 1967, right to buy under HA 1985, right of first refusal under LTA 1987 and collective enfranchisement and lease extensions under LRHUDA 1993.
Stephen studied Sociology at the University of Nottingham and received a first-class honours degree before converting to law.
Prior to qualifying as a Solicitor, Stephen spent a number of years working in the busy technology teams at Barclays Bank plc and Lloyds Banking Group.
Blog Posts by Stephen Reynolds
Partner and Head of Department
Commercial Litigation/Corporate Recovery and Insolvency