- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Job Title: Partner
Corp. Recovery and Insolvency
Chris is a Partner in the Corporate Recovery & Insolvency Department who joined JMW in July 2015, having previously worked at national and regional firms in Manchester.
His practice covers contentious and non-contentious insolvency advice acting on behalf of office holders, companies, lenders, directors and private individuals on matters including:
- Restructuring / turnaround advice
- Business and asset sales / purchases
- Advice on the conduct of insolvencies
- Security advice
- Insolvency litigation including injunctive relief
- Director disqualification proceedings
- Winding up / bankruptcy proceedings
Chris qualified as a solicitor in 2004 and became a Higher Court Advocate in 2007. He has exercised his rights of audience to appear at hearings from case management through to trial. Chris is a member of the R3 Association of Business Recovery Professionals.
Chris studied history at Cambridge before converting to law. His interests include climbing, surfing and literature.