- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Legal Advice for Public Companies
JMW’s corporate team is experienced in advising on all aspects of public company issues, including initial listing, secondary share issues, acquisitions and restructuring, regulatory issues, such as Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) compliance, and how to deal with insider issues.
To find out how we can help your public company, including aspiring organisations, please contact John Young in our London office on 0203 675 7581.
The corporate team can assist with all aspects of matters relating to public companies, including:
- Advice on listing shares on the Main Market, AIM and the NEX Exchange
- Secondary issues of shares
- Acquisitions and investments by public companies
- Schemes of arrangement and reductions of capital
- Compliance with the Companies Act and the Financial Services and Market Act
- Compliance with the MAR, inside information requirements and other applicable regulations
- Issues relating to the Listing Rules, the LSE’s Admission and Disclosure Standards and the rules of AIM and the NEX Exchange
How JMW Works
We understand that in a public company both excellent advice and cost control are crucial. Our experienced team works across our London and Manchester offices to ensure that accurate and clear advice is provided in the tight timescales expected by a public company.
The team is experienced in working in tandem with a broad advisory team, including Nomads and corporate advisors, accountants and brokers. We are often able to agree fixed fees for transactional work to assist our clients in managing their overall budget for a deal.
Talk to Us
If you need to speak to a solicitor regarding a legal matter relating to a public company, contact John Young in our London office by calling 0203 675 7581.