- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Job Title: Solicitor
Holly trained and qualified as a solicitor at Harrison Drury Solicitors before joining the corporate team at JMW on qualification in September 2015.
Holly has experience in working with clients on a broad range of matters including:
- general corporate governance;
- drafting and advising on shareholders’ agreements and articles of association;
- company re-organisations;
- debt and equity investments;
- acquisitions and disposals;
- joint venture arrangements;
- loan and security documentation; and
- drafting and advising on commercial agreements including terms and conditions, service contracts, consultancy agreements and agreements for services.
Holly enjoys travelling and spent a year after graduating, travelling around South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
Outside of work, she enjoys keeping fit through running and the gym and also enjoys horse riding when time permits.