- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Real Estate Commercial
Aisling joined JMW's Real Estate Commercial department as a solicitor in September 2017.
Aisling has a broad range of property experience including:
- Acting for overseas banks, institutional and bridging finance lenders;
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters;
- Land acquisitions and residential development site set ups;
- Managing plot sales;
- Commercial auction sales and purchases;
- Various transactions involving freehold and leasehold, residential, mixed use and commercial property.
Aisling graduated from Durham University in 2013 and went on to achieve a distinction in her LPC at the University of Law, Manchester in 2015.
Aisling is currently one of the inter-professional social directors for the Manchester Young Solicitors Group. Outside of work Aisling enjoys travelling and visiting her friends and family.