- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Real Estate Commercial
Alys joined JMW’s Real Estate Commercial Department in November 2015.
The majority of Alys’s work consists of:
- The preparation and negotiation of occupational commercial leases on behalf of Landlords.
- Acting for tenants in occupational leases.
- Alys has taken a lead role in several commercial sales
- Working alongside senior colleagues in transactions involving overage agreements and complex client relationships.
Alys gained a degree in Politics and Sociology at the University of Bristol, before going on to study the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at BPP in Manchester.
She then worked at Stephensons LLP for a number of years within their Family Department, before going on to train at Fieldings Porter Solicitors and qualifying in 2014. Alys joined SAS Daniels in Stockport in their Commercial Property Department shortly after qualification as a property solicitor.
Outside of work Alys enjoys road running and fell running, as well as walking in the Lake District. She has taken part in the Edinburgh and Greater Manchester Marathons, as well as the Great North Run twice.
Our Manchester Partners
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance