- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner Manchester Real Estate Commercial
Andrew joined JMW in February 2015 in the Real Estate Commercial Department.
Andrew has experience with a wide range of matters relating to the acquisition, management and disposal of all types of real estate commercial. He has particular expertise in relation to:
- Investment properties and portfolio management having acted for clients in relation to the acquisition, leasing, management and disposal of industrial buildings, estates, offices, and retail premises;
- Complex commercial lease transactions including turnover rent and relocation provisions, having acted for landlord clients in the retail sector;
- Large scale, complex site acquisitions for both investor and end user clients;
- Windfarm options and leases; and
- All property issues connected with the dental sector.
Graduated from the University of Bristol with a law degree in 2001 and completed his LPC at Nottingham Law School in 2002.
Trained and qualified at Burges Salmon in Bristol, before moving to Land Law in Altrincham and then moving in house to Integrated Dental Holdings, initially as their first in-house property solicitor and subsequently as the National Estates Manager.
Andrew is a keen modern jive dancer and enjoys the odd competition, including at the Blackpool Tower Ballroom.
Blog Posts by Andrew Stone
Our Manchester Partners
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance