- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Real Estate Commercial
Dominic qualified into the Real Estate Commercial Department on 1 March 2017. Dominic joined JMW on 1 October 2012 and has assisted the Real Estate Commercial department with a number of property related matters. Dominic has advised individuals and property development companies alike in a range of property transactions and planning matters including:-
- Contracts for the purchase of land conditional upon satisfactory planning permission
- Option agreements
- Residential plot schemes and subsequent sales of part exchange properties
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Legislation governing planning permissions, particularly the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
Dominic graduated from the University of Manchester in 2011, obtaining a 2.1 degree in Law.
Dominic takes an avid interest in most sports and is a devoted Manchester United fan.
Along with his brothers Dominic is a skilful chess player and has obtained success in regional amateur chess tournaments, including a few noteworthy victories over titled master players.
Dominic recently appeared on the BBC 2 programme Eggheads, where a team of five quiz challengers pit their wits against possibly the greatest quiz team in Britain.
Our Manchester Partners
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance