- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner Manchester Real Estate Commercial
Peter joined JMW’s real estate commercial department as a trainee solicitor in 1995 and qualified in 1997. He has now been with the firm for over 20 years and has been a partner since 2002.
Peter deals with all aspects of real estate commercial work but particularly specialises in the development, acquisition, sale and lettings of retail parks and food stores. Work highlights include:
- Acting for the Brookhouse Group of Companies in connection with the development of many major retail parks including Parsonage Retail Park at Leigh and Cables Retail Park at Prescot.
- The development and letting of many large food stores across the country to the likes of Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Aldi.
- Being instructed by Marks and Spencer plc in connection with their initial roll out of Simply Food Stores in the North West and Yorkshire.
Away from work Peter is a keen cyclist averaging over 5,000 km a year on his road bike and has also resurrected his footballing talents to play 11 a side football in an over 35s league. His non-sporting interests include photography, music and travelling with his family.
Blog Posts by Peter Chape
10th September 2015
Our Manchester Partners
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance