- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Restructuring & Insolvency
Sam joined JMW in September 2020 as a Solicitor in the Restructuring and Insolvency department.
Sam has experience in a broad spectrum of corporate insolvency and restructuring matters across a variety of clients, including:
- Advising office holders in respect of all kinds of formal insolvency processes;
- Providing advice to lenders in respect of their security positions and enforcement options;
- Advising on business and asset sales from insolvent corporates acting for both buyers and sellers; and
- Contentious insolvency, including advice in relation to actions against directors.
Sam read law at the University of Liverpool, graduating with a First Class (Hons) degree in 2016, before going on to attain a distinction in his LPC, alongside an MSc in Law and Business, from the University of Law. Before qualifying as a solicitor at JMW in 2020, Sam completed his training contract at Hill Dickinson LLP, as well as working as a commercial litigation paralegal in London and Manchester.
Sam is a member of Manchester Young Professionals and held the position of General Secretary of the Manchester Trainee Solicitors Group before qualifying. He enjoys all kinds of sport and is a life-long Evertonian.