- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Resources for Parents of Children with Erb’s Palsy
Erb's palsy is a serious injury, resulting in partial or complete paralysis of the arm. It usually arises as the result of a difficult birth, where the medical staff
It can be difficult to know what measures to take or where to turn for information and guidance when you are the parent of a child suffering from Erb's palsy. For this
Medical information on Erb’s Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy Guide - this site delves into all types of disabilities within the palsy group and offers a focused guide to Erb’s palsy.
- Ortho Info - specialist information on affected bone structures.
- Physiopedia - information on the physical presentation of Erb’s palsy.
- Patient - medical professional level insight into Erb’s palsy.
- Wales NHS - Obstetric Brachial Plexus Palsy PDF - information from the NHS on the disability.
- American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine - a nonprofit association featuring advice and insight from health professionals.
- Move Forward PT - a physiotherapists guide to Erb’s palsy.
- United Brachial Plexus Network (UBPN) - as well as providing a place to network and find out more information about brachial plexus injuries, UBPN provides information on physiotherapy you can do at home.
- Ellie Erb’s - Ellie suffers from Erb’s palsy and her blog and YouTube channel focus on providing support and insight to others who also have the condition.
- Erb’s Palsy Group - the Erb’s Palsy Group is a charity dedicated to the condition. It focuses on a wide range of different aspects of the disability, aiming to fundraise through special events and provide informed support.
- TBPI Group - this website is more specifically for adults suffering from Erb’s palsy, though there is a wealth of information that may prove relevant to parents of children with the condition, as well as the opportunity to register with the site if you are a parent of someone dealing with the disability.
- What To Expect - a broader site for new parents, there are some forums focused on Erb’s palsy that could prove useful to parents.
This resources list is in no way exhaustive and if you know of any other resources you think would be a good addition then please let us know. At JMW we are invested in supplying quality information about Erb’s palsy to parents who need extra advice and guidance.
If your child suffers from Erb’s palsy as a result of medical negligence then get in touch today. Our clinical negligence team can help you to get the compensation you deserve. To discuss the details of your claim with our team, get in touch today. Call us on 0800 054 6512 or by completing our online
Back to Erb's Palsy Claims