- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Court of Protection
Anjum joined JMW in September 2020 from Linder Myers Solicitors.
Anjum deals with the new and ongoing management of deputyship work. She obtains one-off orders, where necessary and prepares applications to court for panel, professional and lay deputyships.
Anjum has experience in industrial disease, Islamic finance, deputyship and trust administration, conveyancing and, following qualification in 2011, developed her skills and knowledge in Court of Protection work. She has previous experience in creating personal injury trusts, property transaction acting for trustees and deputies, dealing with all aspects of personal injury trust administration and Court of Protection administration.
- ·Court of Protection applications
- ·Deputyship and PI Trust general management work
- ·Personal Injury Trusts
- ·Administration of trusts
- ·Advising on dealing with compensation awards for protected parties and children
- ·Brain Injury Litigation advice
- ·Looking after clients with acquired brain injuries, cerebral palsy, learning difficulties and age-related degenerative conditions.
Outside of work, Anjum is a busy mum who enjoys spending time with family and friends.