- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Paralegal Manchester Court of Protection
Ant is a Senior Paralegal in our Court of Protection team, having joined from Linder Myers in 2020. He deals with an array of deputyship and personal injury trust clients, as well as Lasting Power of Attorneys.
He has particular experience in:
- ·Court of Protection applications
- ·Deputyship and PI Trust general management work
- ·Personal Injury Trusts
- ·Administration of trusts
- ·Lasting Powers of Attorney
- ·Advising on dealing with compensation awards for protected parties and children
- ·Brain Injury Litigation advice
- ·Looking after clients with acquired brain injuries, cerebral palsy, learning difficulties and age-related degenerative conditions.
Ant works with clients who have a range of injuries and needs including; complex brain injuries, mental health conditions, drug and alcohol addictions, sustained birth injuries and elderly-related conditions.
Outside of work Ant is a big Manchester United fan and spends much of his time ferrying his two boys around to watch the football. His other hobbies include playing football, attending the gym and spending time with family and friends.