- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Manchester Court of Protection
Chris is a Senior Paralegal in our Court of Protection team, having joined from Linder Myers in 2020.
Chris has built up experience specialism in the management of deputyship affairs for brain-injured and elderly clients who lack capacity.
He also has experience in:
- ·Court of Protection applications
- ·Deputyship and PI Trust general management work
- ·Personal Injury Trusts
- ·Administration of trusts
- ·Lasting Powers of Attorney
- ·Advising on dealing with compensation awards for protected parties and children
- ·Brain Injury Litigation advice
- ·Looking after clients with acquired brain injuries, cerebral palsy, learning difficulties and age-related degenerative conditions.
Chris supports and works with clients and their families who display challenging or aggressive behaviours and from difficult backgrounds, from drug and alcohol addiction, broken family homes to volatile circumstances. His expertise with working with these types of clients allows him to remain calm, professional and supportive at all times which is relied on by family members, care professionals and others, in order to act in the individual’s best interests.
Outside of work, Chris enjoys spending time with his daughter, attending the gym and watching Manchester United play at home, away and in Europe.