- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Family
Antonia joined JMW in June 2021 as a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Antonia advises on all aspects of relationship breakdown including:
- Divorce and associated financial matters including spousal maintenance;
- Disputes in relation to contact arrangements for children;
- Complex children matters where there has been an element of domestic violence;
- Complex children matters involving the relocation of children in the UK or abroad;
- Applications for non-molestation orders and occupation orders;
- Cohabitee disputes relating to the ownership of non-matrimonial property;
- Cohabitation agreements; and
- Enforcement issues linked to all of the above.
Antonia graduated from the University of Leeds with a Law degree in 2015. She continued her studies in Manchester, completing the Legal Practice Course (LPC) in 2016 before commencing her training contract with national law firm Irwin Mitchell. Antonia spent the majority of her training in the Family Department working closely with Senior Partners and the National Head before qualifying in 2019.
Antonia prides herself on giving practical and realistic advice, supporting clients to achieve a settlement as soon as it is right to do so. Antonia is a member of Resolution which is a body of family lawyers committed to the constrictive resolution of family disputes.
Antonia also volunteers at an organisation called Rights of Women. Rights of Women are a charity whose work is designed to help women through the law. Their primary aim is to support women in accessing justice, a cause that Antonia is passionate about.