- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Costs Draftsman Manchester Costs
Adam joined JMW in February 2012 in the Personal Injury Department initially as a Paralegal then moving into a Costs Role and helping to set up the JMW Costs Team, in May 2013.
Adam has experience with a wide range of matters relating to legal costs in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence in particular. Adam has particular expertise in relation to:
- Preparation of complex costs documentation and pleadings including -
- high value multi part CPR compliant Bills of Costs (traditional and electronic),
- Detailed Costs Schedules/Statements
- Preparation of Points of Dispute and Points of Reply
- Advising clients and negotiating high value costs settlements including oral and written negotiations up to Provisional and Detailed Assessment.
Previous experience working as a Paralegal in the JMW Personal Injury Department before moving to the JMW Costs Team. Currently studying Costs Law with the Association of Costs Lawyers with the aim of becoming a qualified Costs Lawyer in summer 2019.
spending time with his two young children, cooking, hiking (time and weather
permitting) and playing the drums and guitar.