- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Costs Manager Manchester Costs
Adam joined JMW in February 2012 in the Personal Injury Department initially as a Paralegal then moving into a Costs role and helping to set up the JMW Costs Team, in May 2013.
Adam has experience with a wide range of matters relating to legal costs in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence in particular. Adam has particular expertise in relation to:
- Preparation of complex costs documentation and pleadings including -
- high value multi part CPR compliant Bills of Costs (traditional and electronic),
- Detailed Costs Schedules/Statements
- Preparation of Points of Dispute and Points of Reply
- Advising clients and negotiating high value costs settlements including oral and written negotiations up to Provisional and Detailed Assessment.
Adam studied Costs Law with the Association of Costs Lawyers and qualified as a Costs Lawyer in August 2019.
spending time with his two young children, cooking, hiking (time and weather
permitting) and playing the drums and guitar.