- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Costs Manager Manchester Costs
Beth joined JMW in June 2018 as a Costs Lawyer in the Personal Injury Department and has been working in costs since July 2012.
Beth has experience in working on high value Serious Injury and Clinical Negligence matters and other claims including EL/PL, Industrial Disease, Abuse and Military claims.
Beth’s role includes,
- Preparing budgets;
- Preparing bills of costs;
- Negotiating costs settlements;
- Drafting Replies to Points of Dispute;
- Conducting Costs Management Conference hearings and;
- Providing advice to Solicitors regarding their costs and/or retainers
Beth qualified as a Costs Lawyer in 2017 during her employment with Slater Gordon (previously Pannone LLP).
In her spare time, Beth enjoys cooking, socialising with family and friends and walking in the Lake District.