- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor London Real Estate Residential
Golly joined JMW in April 2019 as an Associate in the Real Estate Residential Team.
With over 8 years’ experience, Golly deals with all aspects of residential transactions and specialises in high value property. She has substantial knowledge in:
- sales, acquisitions and refinances of freehold, leasehold and new build properties;
- refinances through retail and private banks;
- auction sales and purchases;
- off plan purchases of new-build properties including contract reassignments;
- exclusivity agreements.
Golly acts for a wide range of clients to include first time buyers, overseas investors, developers, UK banks and building societies and high net worth individuals.
Golly believes that communication is key and uses a down to earth approach which has helped her develop strong and enduring relationships with clients and agents alike. Her proactive attitude enables her clients to meet their deadlines and achieve their objectives.
Her experience includes:
- acting on the sale of flats in a newly converted and refurbished building in West London to include the sale of the leasehold interest;
- acting on the sale and purchase of high value prime Central London residential properties;
- working to short exchange deadlines including a purchase exchange within 8 hours of receiving papers;
- negotiating, drafting and granting of new leases for newly converted properties.
The Law Society of England and Wales
Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance