- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Lucy joined JMW in May 2018 as a Solicitor in the Wills, Trusts and Probate Department.
Lucy has experience in all aspects of Private Client law including:
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning
- All areas of trusts, to include personal injury trusts, declarations of trust and lifetime trusts
- Personal tax planning and the taxation of trusts
- Mental capacity and the creation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Probate / Estate Administration
- The establishment and administration of trusts and corporate structures for tax and succession planning
- The establishment and registration of charities
- Tax, estate and succession planning advice to high net worth
Lucy graduated from the University of Leeds with a first class Law degree in 2013 and completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Manchester in 2014, gaining a Distinction.
Lucy completed her Training Contract with Birchall Blackburn Law, a North West firm, gaining experience in Private Client, Family and Residential Property before qualifying as a Solicitor in their Private Client Department in September 2016.
Outside of the office, Lucy enjoys keeping fit through running and spinning. She also enjoys baking and socialising with friends.