- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Manchester Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Russell joined JMW in March 2021 as a Solicitor in the Private Client Department.
Russell has experience in a wide range of Private Client matters including:
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning including high net worth individuals and families
- Creating and administration of Trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Probate / Estate Administration
- Working together with sports agents to ensure that professional sports players receive the appropriate Estate Planning advice.
- Russell has a particular interest in digital assets and providing advice on how to ensure that our “digital footprints” and any digital assets are dealt with appropriately after death.
Russell graduated with a first class Law degree in 2013 and gained a distinction on the Legal Practice Course in 2014. Russell undertook his training contract with Brabners LLP in Manchester before qualifying as a Solicitor in 2018 and he is is currently studying for his STEP exams,
Outside work, Russell enjoys travelling as much as possible and keeping fit. He is a keen tennis fan and continues to play for his local club. He also enjoys visiting the bars and restaurants that Manchester has to offer. At the weekends he will often be out taking his golden retriever dog for long walks in the hills.