Social Media & Content Manager (Manchester)
- Job Type
- Full time
As an innovative and entrepreneurial Top 100 law Firm, we are now looking to appoint a dedicated Social Media & Content Manager to our dynamic and forward thinking Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to enhance and further develop our various social channels and to collaborate across the firm to produce compelling social content, as well as looking at paid social opportunities for lead generation. This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the firm’s social media outreach.
The Social Media & Content Manager’s primary role is to work with both the Senior Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing to make a real difference across JMW’s social media platforms.
The role requires extensive experience of working with digital marketing and social media. We are looking for someone to enhance our social media channels and to collaborate across the firm to produce compelling content.
This is a full time position (35 hours a week), with the option to work remotely one day a week.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
1. Develop and maintain a well-structured social media calendar focusing primarily on LinkedIn, X and Instagram.
2. Fully understand JMW’s target audience across the whole firm on the main social media channels and execute creative social media campaigns to appeal to them.
3. Work closely with the Marketing Executives to ensure full management of all JMW social media channels.
4. Work with the Marketing Executives to coordinate the creation and production of engaging social media content for all departments.
5. Work closely alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing plus JMW’s retained digital agency (I-COM) to ensure all digital campaigns are aligned.
6. Manage all JMW’s social media channels to encourage customers to the website and raise the firm’s profile further.
7. Work closely with the Marketing Managers in both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence to create engaging and effective social media campaigns by utilising video, influencers and paid social when required.
8. Implement a content calendar for Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury departments.
9. Work with the Marketing Executives on the creation and editing of videos or vlogs for social media when required.
10. Coordinate with the Marketing Executives using online graphics tools to support digital media output when required.
11. When required, create or work with I-COM on the creation of paid social strategies and advertising (Facebook, X, YouTube, LinkedIn)
12. Manage partnerships with influencers / ambassadors when required and source new partnerships and ensure such relationships provide the necessary return on investment.
13. Generate leads from social media especially for Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury.
14. Grow audiences across all JMW’s social media channels.
15. Regularly monitor and report on the performance of the social media campaigns
16. Monitor competitor activity and responding accordingly.
17. Implement training across key social media to Fee Earners when relevant and required to make sure output is on brand.
18. Keep up to date with social media to maintain effective and strong engagement and results.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:.
1. At least 3 years plus proven digital marketing experience either within a B2B or B2C role.
2. Excellent knowledge of social media and previous experience in digital marketing.
3. Excellent experience in managing multiple social media channels.
4. Experience in developing effective social media strategies and campaigns.
5. Proficient in content creation across various platforms
6. Successful track record in growing social media channels.
7. Knowledge of paid social across all leading platforms.
8. Experience of executing influencer campaigns.
9. Experienced in analysing data for measuring success.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently in a corporate setting.
11. Adaptable and comfortable working with changing priorities and deadlines.
Working for JMW
As well as a rewarding career, JMW offer staff many other opportunities and benefits, including:
- A minimum of 25 days' annual leave plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- A one hour early finish, one Friday a month
- Two days a year to do charitable work
- The opportunity to get involved in sports teams, hobby clubs, and social events
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme and trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual promotions process open to all staff
More information about our benefits and company culture can be found on the careers home page.