- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Data Leak & Breach Solicitors for Business
The specialist data management solicitors at JMW provide legal advice and support to businesses if they have been affected by a data leak or breach.
We have many years of experience working to ensure businesses of all sizes and in all professional sectors are protected from the reputational and financial damage caused by a data breach. Whether you have recently identified a leak or breach, or you are involved in enforcement action, we will support you.
How JMW Can Help
Our expert solicitors will provide you with practical support and legal advice if you:
- Require assistance with a first response to a leak or breach
- Are subject to an ICO investigation following a leak or breach
- Are subject to a criminal investigation following a leak or breach
- Are subject to civil litigation following a leak or breach
Our priorities are to ensure you understand your regulatory obligations following a leak, to manage your reputation, and prepare you for any action that is, or might be, taken against you.
We have more than 15 years of experience assisting clients on a wide range of privacy and cyber security issues, including regulatory and compliance investigations, data monetisation and data breaches.