- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Partner & Licensed Insolvency Practitioner London Corp. Recovery and Insolvency
Cory joined JMW’s London office as a partner in the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Department, acting on both contentious and non-contentious matters for officeholders, directors, bankrupts and creditors.
Recognised as a leading insolvency lawyer, Cory is one of around 100 dual qualified Solicitor and Licensed Insolvency Practitioners in England & Wales. Chambers & Partners noted his ‘immaculate level of service’ provided to clients.
Since qualifying as a solicitor in 2001, Cory has specialised in insolvency and has been involved in numerous reported cases such as:
- Re Minrealm Ltd  EWHC 3078
- Auto Management Services Ltd –v- Oracle Fleet UK Ltd  BCC 761
- Tetteh –v- London Borough of Lambeth  BPIR 241
- Hunt –v- Yearwood-Grazette  EWHC 359
- Freeburn –v- Hunt  BPIR 325
- Ecology Support Services Ltd –v- Hellard  EWHC 160
- Bhogal –v- Knight  EWHC 2952
- Henderson & Jones –v- Tsimboykas  Chd
Over the last 3 years, Cory has acted as independent solicitor in relation to the BHS Administration, one of the largest insolvencies of recent times.