Chris is a Partner in the Real Estate Finance Department and is based in the firm’s London office.
Chris has experience of a range of financial products and transaction structures, in both the UK and international markets. This experience includes:
- banking and corporate lending;
- real estate-backed lending (commercial and residential);
- origination, funding, servicing and sales of portfolios of financial assets;
- securitisation and other forms of structured finance;
- bonds and capital markets products;
- derivatives and other treasury products.
Chris has acted for many of the UK’s largest financial institutions and clearing banks, challenger banks, corporate institutions, mortgage lenders, and real estate servicers.
Chris graduated from Oxford University (Hertford College) with a law degree in 2005.
Before joining JMW, Chris trained and qualified at Squire Patton Boggs (formerly Hammonds) before spending ten years in DLA Piper’s financial markets team. Chris has also spent time on secondment at GE Home Lending and NatWest Markets.