- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Banking and Finance
If you are looking to move or manage large sums of money on behalf of banking institutions or other financial companies, you will need to contact an expert banking solicitor. Moving money has many legal implications attached, and even the smallest mistakes have the potential to cause huge problems in the legal process that can ultimately lead to financial loss.
The award winning JMW banking and finance team advises on a broad range of international and domestic banking and finance transactions, including:
- Acquisition and leveraged finance - bank loans with the goal of acquiring a company
- Asset-backed lending - segmenting and loaning company assets in order to continue to function as a business
- Commodity and trade finance - organising the funding and moving off commodities and goods
- Emerging markets finance - investing in developing economies internationally
- Project finance - funding infrastructure, industrial and public service projects
- Real estate finance - funding the methods of home and property purchasing
- Secondary debt trading - purchasing debts from other investors
- Supply chain finance - lowering costs to improve efficiency through credit
How JMW Can Help
Our team of banking solicitors has a wealth of experience assisting banks, non-bank lenders, multi-laterals and borrowers across a range of sectors, with everything from small business loans to multi-billion pound project financings.
We understand your market and provide innovative solutions to complex problems. We take pride in producing concise and understandable documents, and providing pragmatic, solutions-based advice.
Our expert advice and guidance can help you to avoid serious financial losses, and we can represent you in court when defending your rights to monetary property. If you have questions about a financial process, do not take risks; contact our banking and finance solicitors now by calling 0345 872 6666.