- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Intellectual Property Solicitors
In modern business, protecting your intellectual property (IP) assets should be one of your most important priorities. Seeking legal guidance from specialist intellectual property solicitors can help you maximise the value of these assets and prevent your rights from being infringed, which could cost you time and money.
JMW is regarded as one of the leading intellectual property law practices in the UK, with our substantial sector experience enabling us to strike the right balance between our clients’ aims and their legal potential.
Our goal is to maximise the value of clients’ IP, and we do not sit on the fence when providing tailored and proactive guidance that will meet your needs.
How JMW Can Help
JMW’s comprehensive range of intellectual property services covers all aspects of IP rights management and protection, including:
- IP training, providing your staff with the knowledge and skills they need to identify and manage the key intangible assets within your business
- IP registration and strategy, providing your business with strategic advice to properly register and effectively protect its IP
- IP infringement, preventing others from benefiting from your intangible assets and taking action against those who are infringing your rights
- Trade marks, helping your business to protect its trade mark rights and take action when these are violated
- Confidential information, ensuring your business is able to protect its confidential information through strong internal policies and proactive enforcement
- Copyright, assisting companies in protecting, exploiting, licensing and enforcing their copyrights
As a full-service law firm, the intellectual property team has access to experts from other departments at JMW, including employment law, contracts and agreements, media law and wills and probate, who can ensure your IP can be identified, secured and protected.
JMW has expert knowledge and an up-to-the-minute understanding of all the relevant legal issues, having worked with businesses across a broad range of industries on IP matters.
We will advise you on everything you need to protect and make the best possible use of these assets, informed by a strong understanding of your interests.