- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
The appointment of the professional team for a development project plays a crucial part in both the delivery of the project and the value of the finished product. JMW can assist in all aspects of the construction process including:
- Negotiating the building contract with the building contractor
- The appointment of consultants such as the architect, structural engineer, employer’s agent, CDM co-ordinator, etc.
- Securing warranties from the professional team for interested parties such as the developer, funder, tenants and purchasers.
JMW have a comprehensive set of precedent documents that have been utilised on many significant commercial developments and those documents combined with our expertise help to make putting the construction package together as pain free as possible.
Examples of cases in which we act:
- Negotiating JCT building contracts with national building contractors
- Negotiating the terms of engagement with major consultants
- Securing comprehensive warranty cover for large scale commercial schemes
Contact us on 0345 872 6666 or fill in our online enquiry form and one of our team will be happy to help you.