- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Associate Solicitor Manchester Family
Grace joined JMW in January 2018 as a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Grace has experience in a wide range of Family Law matters including:
- Divorce and associated financial matters;
- Applications for non-molestation and occupation orders;
- Disputes and negotiation in respect of the arrangements for children; and
- Cohabitation agreements and disputes.
- Grace has particular experience in assisting on complex financial cases involving corporate and overseas assets.
Grace graduated from the University of Leeds with a degree in Law and gained a Distinction upon completing the LPC at the University of Law, Manchester. Before qualifying as a Solicitor in May 2017, Grace worked as a paralegal and completed her training at a niche Family law practice based in Altrincham.
Grace delivers practical and straightforward advice in a personable manner and is committed to reaching a solution for clients without undue stress or unnecessary conflict.
Grace is a member of Resolution and is on the YRes Manchester Committee. YRes Manchester is a network of family law professionals across Greater Manchester at the start of their careers.
Blog Posts by Grace Matthews
15th April 2019