- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor Manchester Family
Pamela joined JMW in May 2021 as a Solicitor in the Family Department.
Pamela has experience across a wide range of Family Law issues including:
- Divorce and dissolution.
- Division of assets and financial settlements upon separation, divorce and dissolution by way of negotiations and Financial Remedy proceedings.
- Arrangements for children of separated parents. Resolving disputes by way of negotiations and contested Children Act proceedings, including those where allegations of harm have been raised and where a parent has applied to relocate a child outside of the UK.
- Property disputes for unmarried couples.
- Applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
Pamela understands that her clients are often going through an extremely difficult period of their lives. Pamela is empathetic and practical in her approach to resolving matters.
Pamela graduated from the University of Nottingham with a degree in Law and obtained a Distinction upon completing the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Manchester.
Pamela trained at Slater and Gordon Lawyers in Manchester and qualified as a Solicitor in April 2019. Prior to completing her training contract, Pamela gained experience working as a Paralegal within the Family Department of her previous firm.
Pamela is a member of Resolution, a network of family law professionals committed to adopting a constructive approach to resolving family disputes.