- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Senior Associate Solicitor Liverpool Family
Ruth joined JMW in May 2017 as a Solicitor in the Family department.
She has extensive experience in relation to:-
- divorce including complex financial issues, trust structures, businesses and pension arrangements;
- acting for self-employed business owners as well as other professionals;
- applications brought on behalf of children where a couple are unmarried, including acting for the former partners of high profile premiership footballers;
- working collaboratively with people to address matters constructively and to create bespoke solutions on separation.
Ruth graduated from the University of Durham and completed her LPC at the University of Northumbria. She has specialised in Family Law since 2000 and is a member of the Law Society’s Advanced Family Law Panel. Ruth is a trained collaborative lawyer and meditator. She previously practiced in Liverpool.
Outside of work Ruth enjoys days out, camping and spending time with her family.
Blog Posts by Ruth Kearns
21st January 2021
30th April 2019
12th April 2017