- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
What can I claim for?
The repercussions of an accident or injury can have a profound effect on your life and the lives of your family members; that’s why it is possible to claim accident compensation. The purpose of a personal injury claim is to put you back in the position you would have been in, were it not for the accident. If your career has been affected or you face costly or extensive medical treatment as a result of your injuries, for example, a compensation claim can ensure you are able to meet these costs.
For more information about making a compensation claim, contact the team at JMW today and get our expert advice; call 0800 054 6570 or complete the form to the right of this page and we will get back to you.
What can I claim for?
When prospective clients come to our personal injury team, one of the first questions they have is what they are able to make a claim for.
Listed below are the major reasons the victims of accidents claim financial compensation; remember, even if your situation does not exactly match any of the categories below it’s still worth contacting our team for an initial consultation.
- Loss of earnings: If the injury for which you are claiming accident compensation leads to an extended period out of work, and you lose earnings as a result, it is possible to claim these earnings back in the form of financial compensation.
- Rehabilitation Costs and Medical Fees: If you have incurred expensive medical fees as a result of another person’s negligence, it is possible to make an accident compensation claim to cover them.
- Bills and Household Costs: If your injury has prevented you from helping around the house or a resultant loss of earnings means you can’t pay the bills, financial compensation can be claimed.
- Damage to Personal Property: If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, and your property has been damaged as a result, you may be able to claim accident compensation to cover the cost of repairs.
- Pain and Suffering: If you and your family have been caused undue pain and suffering as a result of your accident then you may be able to claim financial compensation.
We are happy to discuss potential accident compensation claims during a free initial consultation. Simply call 0800 054 6570 or complete the form to the right of this page and we will get back to you.