- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
New Build Conveyancing Solicitors
The specialist real estate residential solicitors at JMW can assist you with the seemingly complex matter of conveyancing and help to reduce the time it takes to become the lawful owner of your property. We are highly experienced in this area of law and have the expertise to turn a complicated process into one that is resolved quickly and efficiently.
New property conveyancing can be complex because it is often necessary to pore over various legal documents and agreements in order to understand the law surrounding issues such as plot purchases and planning permission.
Put our legal experts in charge of conveyancing for your new build home and ensure all processes are dealt with expertly and efficiently. Find out more about how we can help you today by calling us on 0345 872 6666 or by completing our online enquiry form and we will give you a call back as soon as we can.
New build conveyancing refers to the work that has to be carried out to legally transfer the ownership of a new build property to the appropriate people.
The vast majority of people - for new builds and existing properties - instruct solicitors to carry out conveyancing because of the sheer amount of paperwork and jargon involved. Mortgage lenders often insist on a specialist lawyer completing the process on the buyer's behalf.
This is because if any part of the process is misunderstood, it could lead to legal disputes and, in the worst case scenario, you not being able to own the property.
As part of our conveyancing work with your new build home, we will:
- Check the title for the property you are buying
- Check the property to make sure everything is as it should be
- Discuss with the developer regarding planning permissions and the construction of other items on the development, including drains and sewers
- Talk to you about the 'new build guarantee' and explain how this will protect your interests
- Liaise with you regarding the terms of the contract for the property you are purchasing
Here at JMW, our solicitors offer a mix of expertise and sincerity, which makes us ideally placed to take care of your new build conveyancing needs. Our specialists are uniquely approachable and dedicated to resolving your issues with the minimum of hassle and cost.
We will provide the expert guidance you need and help you better understand an area of law that can at first seem complicated. We believe communication is key and we will be here to answer any questions you have as we progress throughout the conveyancing process.
What Our Clients Say
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance