- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law Solicitors
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes Solicitors
- About Us
- News & Events
New Homes Manager London Real Estate Residential
Darlene joined JMW as a New Homes Manager in October 2020 in the Real Estate Residential department.
Darlene acts on a number of new build sales and purchases for national and regional house builders.
She has particular expertise in:
- Managing the plot sales team;
- Acting for buyers purchasing new build properties;
- Sales of residential properties;
- Compliance with and management of the Help to Buy process, both for developers and purchasers;
- Assisting with site set up work and legal pack preparation for new developments.
- Overseas property exhibitions;
- Overseeing the day to day care of Developer Management Companies, maintaining company books, issuing resolutions as and when required etc;
- Building bespoke systems and processes tailored towards streamlining the legal process as per client requirements.
Darlene takes great pride in building good relationships with clients and providing them with a high quality, professional service. She is very familiar with high volume work and achieving tight deadlines.
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance