- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
IT Procurement Solicitors
Getting your IT procurement arrangements right is a critical objective for any business that relies on technology. JMW Solicitors can provide legal support to help you deliver a procurement solution that meets all of the needs of your organisation.
The commercial law team is highly experienced in all aspects of procurement and legal agreements, meaning we are able to provide tailored, expert guidance throughout this key process. We are dedicated to ensuring that your procurement contracts are drafted to deliver clarity and legal protection for all the parties involved.
How JMW Can Help
Our commercial law solicitors have worked with businesses of all sizes across multiple sectors, helping them draft and deliver tailored, comprehensive IT procurement agreements.
Our team uses its experience to ensure agreements are clear as to:
- the standards of service and timescales required
- how payments are linked to the achievement of key milestones
- how data will be properly protected and secure
- business continuity requirements
- the ownership of intellectual property
We also work with clients to ensure the agreement has sufficient flexibility to allow for changes in business scope or technological advancements, and that the business is able to continue functioning even in the event of the IT contract being terminated.
We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to IT procurement, which is why we will work closely with clients to ensure the agreement meets their specific needs and aligns with their key business goals.
In today’s world, information technology is vital for most (if not all) businesses. Whether this be the systems that help your business to operate, those that run production lines, or those that allow you to deal with administration more efficiently, IT agreements provide you with the peace of mind that you have a robust system delivering what you require, as well as effective remedies if things go wrong.
Our team has experience of advising businesses on a wide variety of IT procurement agreements, including:
- Software development agreements
- Software licensing and maintenance agreements
- Cloud computing agreements (including Infrastructure as a Service and Software as a Service)
- Hardware procurement agreements
- App development agreements
- Web development agreements
A well-drafted IT agreement helps to ensure that both parties know what is expected of them and that delivery obligations are clear. It helps to avoid disputes caused by a lack of common understanding of what is to be delivered.