- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Legal Advice for Buying a Company or Business
In recent years, JMW has advised a range of clients - from entrepreneurs to SMEs and multinational companies - in relation to their business acquisitions.
Whether you are seeking to diversify your service offering and product range, or expanding into new territory, we have the experience and expertise to advise on your acquisition.
Find out more about how the corporate team can assist with the buying of a business or company by calling us on 0345 872 6666. You can also complete our online enquiry form to request a call back at a convenient time.
How JMW Can Help
With valuable transactional expertise across a range of sectors, we have the knowledge to progress your deal professionally, cost-effectively and, most importantly, with commerciality as a central focus.
The team has been praised in the Chambers Guide for its ability to provide bespoke advice and a professional, sensible and unbiased service.
JMW’s corporate team can assist through the entire buying process by:
- Drafting and negotiating key documents from the heads of terms to the sale and purchase agreement
- Leading on the legal due diligence process and highlighting issues that are identified
- Suggesting pragmatic solutions and drafting relevant documents to address issues found in the due diligence process
- Drafting the relevant board and shareholder approvals
Talk to Us
To speak to a solicitor about buying a company or business, get in touch with our corporate law solicitors today by calling 0345 872 6666, or fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you.