- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
At JMW, our corporate department provides practical and expert advice on all aspects of buying, selling, structuring and investing in businesses. To speak to a solicitor for legal advice on any corporate matters, contact us on 0345 872 6666 or fill in our online contact form and we will get back to you.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Restructurings and reorganisations
- Private equity and venture capital
- Employee share schemes and incentives
- Employee ownership trusts
- Shareholder agreements
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Legal Advice for Public Companies
- Legal Advice for Company Directors
Who we work with:
- Entrepreneurs, business owners and founders
- Start-ups and high growth businesses
- Large listed companies
- Family-owned businesses
- Private investors
- Private equity and venture capital investors
- North west-based, UK-wide and overseas organisations and individuals
How JMW Can Help
Our corporate team’s strength lies in its solution-based approach and wealth of experience. Working alongside banks, financial advisors and corporate brokers, we ensure that transactions are progressed efficiently and rationally.
We regularly liaise with specialists in our other commercial teams to provide a comprehensive service.
Whether advising owner-managed businesses, SMEs or large listed companies, our focussed and collaborative approach delivers real commercial solutions.
We pride ourselves on providing a first-class, partner-led service and have been praised by our clients for dealing with matters in a timely, pragmatic and logical fashion to achieve their objectives in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Financial Services
- Real estate finance
Talk to Us
The team at JMW is here to provide the guidance you need to make sure every aspect of business dealings are carried out correctly. For more information on how we can help with your corporate transactions, contact us on 0345 872 6666 or complete our online enquiry form and we will call you back.