- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Legal Advice for Selling a Company or Business
Whether you are selling your first business, or you have experience of the sales process, our corporate team has the expertise to support you through the transaction.
Specialising in the sale of small and medium-sized enterprises, we have experience of working across a number of industries, providing practical legal advice so that the transaction progresses as smoothly as possible.
Find out more about how the corporate team at JMW can assist with the sale of your business or company today by calling 0345 872 6666. You can also complete our online enquiry form to request a call back at a convenient time.
How JMW Can Help
Our corporate team works closely with JMW’s specialists in employment law, intellectual property law and commercial property to handle every element of the sale of your business.
The team has been praised in the Chambers Guide for its ability to provide bespoke advice and a professional, sensible and unbiased service.
JMW’s corporate team can assist through the entire sales process by:
- Drafting and negotiating key documents from the heads of the terms to the sale and purchase agreement
- Suggesting pragmatic solutions and drafting relevant document if issues arise in the due diligence process
- Setting up and managing the online “data room”
- Assisting with the disclosure process
- Drafting the relevant board and shareholder approvals